We have 32 modern and heated cabins. Most of our cabins are equipped with two double beds and a single top bunk, however we do have four cabins that sleep six, with six single beds/three bunk beds. We also have two cabins that are wheel chair accessible, with a modified shower/bathroom area. (Scroll to the bottom of the page to view photo galleries of our cabins) Rooms are drive up, with parking spaces available (we are inaccessible to snowmobiles and ATV's).
Cabin accommodations are available for individuals or groups looking for a natural destination year round. Larger groups, can choose to purchase a catered meal plan, but for individuals and groups who prefer to do their own cooking, you will have access to our shared use dining cabin. This cabin comes equipped with a guest fridge, stove, BBQ, microwave, coffee maker, dishes and cooking supplies. There is also a television with satellite (individual cabins do not come with televisions). If you wish to reserve this cabin for your group's exclusive use, an additional charge applies and a minimum rental of 15 cabins is required.
We welcome pets in our designated pet friendly cabins for an additional cleaning fee. Please inquire when booking about availability.
Our buildings are all smoke free.
Our cabins are equipped with:
- Linens (pillows, comforters, sheets)
- Bar fridge
- Bathroom with shower and flush toilet
- Hot and cold water
- Radiant heat (nice and cozy on those cold winter nights)
- Outdoor plugs (for those cold winter days/nights)
- 1 small table and 2 chairs
What to bring:
- FLASHLIGHTS (it gets REALLY dark here!)
- Nightlights (helpful if you are bringing kids)
- Beach towels
- Slippers/indoor shoes
- Travel Mug
- Meals/Food (if you are not part of a program with meals included, there are no meals on site)
- Cooking equipment (if you require something specific, please bring it with you)
- Extension cord (in winter if you would like to plug in your vehicle)